|Brandon Thomas' NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 3:45 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson OL Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Gr. Offensive Line
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile is a projected as a third or fourth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Explosive lineman that has shown dominance since his freshman season. Strong at the point, effective in motion and overwhelms opponents as a run blocker or in pass protection. Lines up at left tackle but better off inside at guard.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama