|Brandon Thomas' NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 3:45 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson OL Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Gr. Offensive Line
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile is a projected as a third or fourth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Explosive lineman that has shown dominance since his freshman season. Strong at the point, effective in motion and overwhelms opponents as a run blocker or in pass protection. Lines up at left tackle but better off inside at guard.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson