|Brandon Thomas' NFL draft projection|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, August 19, 2013 3:45 PM||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson OL Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Gr. Offensive Line
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile is a projected as a third or fourth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Explosive lineman that has shown dominance since his freshman season. Strong at the point, effective in motion and overwhelms opponents as a run blocker or in pass protection. Lines up at left tackle but better off inside at guard.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man