|Brandon Thomas' NFL draft projection|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, August 19, 2013 3:45 PM||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson OL Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Gr. Offensive Line
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile is a projected as a third or fourth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Explosive lineman that has shown dominance since his freshman season. Strong at the point, effective in motion and overwhelms opponents as a run blocker or in pass protection. Lines up at left tackle but better off inside at guard.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"