|Brandon Thomas' NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 3:45 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson OL Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Gr. Offensive Line
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile is a projected as a third or fourth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Explosive lineman that has shown dominance since his freshman season. Strong at the point, effective in motion and overwhelms opponents as a run blocker or in pass protection. Lines up at left tackle but better off inside at guard.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits