|Branch to continue his celebratory 'windmill' dance|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:52 AM-||
Former Clemson defensive end Andre BranchAndre Branch
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#40 6-5, 260
View Full Profile is coming off an impressive 2013 season as a part-time player where he had 4 sacks, 37 tackles, 10 tackles of loss, 3 pass deflections and 9 quarterback hurries.
His Jaguar coaching staff feels that more good things are on the horizon for Branch according to jacksonville.com.
“He’s busting his hump harder than anybody on our squad,” Jaguars defensive line coach Todd Wash said. “We’re real pleased with the maturity that he’s gone through over the last year. We think he’s going to be an excellent pass rusher for us this season.”
That would mean more instances of Branch standing over an opposing quarterback while waving his arms backwards.
“Everybody loves The Windmill,” Branch said. “I’m going to do a dance, but at the end of it will always be The Windmill. It’s all about the fans always. They don’t want me to leave it alone, so I’m going to keep giving it to them. I might be very creative with it. I’ll even take some advice from the fans on it.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- Clemson OT will not start against Wake Forest due to personal issue
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team