|Branch to continue his celebratory 'windmill' dance|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:52 AM-||
Former Clemson defensive end Andre BranchAndre Branch
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#40 6-5, 260
View Full Profile is coming off an impressive 2013 season as a part-time player where he had 4 sacks, 37 tackles, 10 tackles of loss, 3 pass deflections and 9 quarterback hurries.
His Jaguar coaching staff feels that more good things are on the horizon for Branch according to jacksonville.com.
“He’s busting his hump harder than anybody on our squad,” Jaguars defensive line coach Todd Wash said. “We’re real pleased with the maturity that he’s gone through over the last year. We think he’s going to be an excellent pass rusher for us this season.”
That would mean more instances of Branch standing over an opposing quarterback while waving his arms backwards.
“Everybody loves The Windmill,” Branch said. “I’m going to do a dance, but at the end of it will always be The Windmill. It’s all about the fans always. They don’t want me to leave it alone, so I’m going to keep giving it to them. I might be very creative with it. I’ll even take some advice from the fans on it.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party