|Branch to continue his celebratory 'windmill' dance|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-10 08:52:21.0-||
Former Clemson defensive end Andre BranchAndre Branch
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#40 6-5, 260
View Full Profile is coming off an impressive 2013 season as a part-time player where he had 4 sacks, 37 tackles, 10 tackles of loss, 3 pass deflections and 9 quarterback hurries.
His Jaguar coaching staff feels that more good things are on the horizon for Branch according to jacksonville.com.
“He’s busting his hump harder than anybody on our squad,” Jaguars defensive line coach Todd Wash said. “We’re real pleased with the maturity that he’s gone through over the last year. We think he’s going to be an excellent pass rusher for us this season.”
That would mean more instances of Branch standing over an opposing quarterback while waving his arms backwards.
“Everybody loves The Windmill,” Branch said. “I’m going to do a dance, but at the end of it will always be The Windmill. It’s all about the fans always. They don’t want me to leave it alone, so I’m going to keep giving it to them. I might be very creative with it. I’ll even take some advice from the fans on it.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech