|Branch to continue his celebratory 'windmill' dance|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:52 AM||
Former Clemson defensive end Andre BranchAndre Branch
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#40 6-5, 260
View Full Profile is coming off an impressive 2013 season as a part-time player where he had 4 sacks, 37 tackles, 10 tackles of loss, 3 pass deflections and 9 quarterback hurries.
His Jaguar coaching staff feels that more good things are on the horizon for Branch according to jacksonville.com.
“He’s busting his hump harder than anybody on our squad,” Jaguars defensive line coach Todd Wash said. “We’re real pleased with the maturity that he’s gone through over the last year. We think he’s going to be an excellent pass rusher for us this season.”
That would mean more instances of Branch standing over an opposing quarterback while waving his arms backwards.
“Everybody loves The Windmill,” Branch said. “I’m going to do a dance, but at the end of it will always be The Windmill. It’s all about the fans always. They don’t want me to leave it alone, so I’m going to keep giving it to them. I might be very creative with it. I’ll even take some advice from the fans on it.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story