|Boyd signs with the New York Jets|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:23 PM||
Former Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile has officially signed with the New York Jets.
The website spotrac.com projects Boyd's 6th round pick (213th pick overall) to receive a four year contract worth $2,298,680 with a $78,680 signing bonus. However, only the signing bonus is guaranteed.
Boyd would make $420,000 this season if he stays on the roster. Each year that he remains on the team his salary would increase: $510,000 (Year 2), $600,000 (Year 3), and $690,000 (Year 4).
He will be wearing #3 for the Jets and is expected to battle Matt Simms for the No. 3 spot on the Jets' quarterback depth chart.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains