|Bourret Stat on winning vs un-ranked teams|
|Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:11 AM-||
Only 4 schools are undefeated vs. unranked teams each of the last two years...Clemson 19-0, Alabama 18-0, Texas AM 17-0, Ohio St. 21-0.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) December 18, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"