|Bourret on Peake's future|
|Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:16 AM-||
Charone Peake suffered a torn ACL during practice on Tuesday and will be lost for the season.
Peake loss is big for Clemson this year, but will be on team in '15 when tigers play notre dame, Florida state and unc all in death valley.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 12, 2013
@Odogg02 20 percent of your team's schedule within first half of the season. 20 percent of 12 is 2.4. He only played 2.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 12, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits