|Bourret on Peake's future|
|Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:16 AM-||
Charone Peake suffered a torn ACL during practice on Tuesday and will be lost for the season.
Peake loss is big for Clemson this year, but will be on team in '15 when tigers play notre dame, Florida state and unc all in death valley.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 12, 2013
@Odogg02 20 percent of your team's schedule within first half of the season. 20 percent of 12 is 2.4. He only played 2.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 12, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game