|Bourret on Peake's future|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:16 AM||
Charone Peake suffered a torn ACL during practice on Tuesday and will be lost for the season.
Peake loss is big for Clemson this year, but will be on team in '15 when tigers play notre dame, Florida state and unc all in death valley.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 12, 2013
@Odogg02 20 percent of your team's schedule within first half of the season. 20 percent of 12 is 2.4. He only played 2.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 12, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI