|Bourret on Peake's future|
|Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:16 AM-||
Charone Peake suffered a torn ACL during practice on Tuesday and will be lost for the season.
Peake loss is big for Clemson this year, but will be on team in '15 when tigers play notre dame, Florida state and unc all in death valley.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 12, 2013
@Odogg02 20 percent of your team's schedule within first half of the season. 20 percent of 12 is 2.4. He only played 2.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 12, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover