|Bourret on Peake's future|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:16 AM||
Charone Peake suffered a torn ACL during practice on Tuesday and will be lost for the season.
Peake loss is big for Clemson this year, but will be on team in '15 when tigers play notre dame, Florida state and unc all in death valley.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 12, 2013
@Odogg02 20 percent of your team's schedule within first half of the season. 20 percent of 12 is 2.4. He only played 2.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 12, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley