|Blossomgame wins ACC Rookie of the Week|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, January 13, 2014 3:04 PM||
In earning the honor, Blossomgame is the first Tiger freshman to be named ACC Rookie of the Week since Terrence Oglesby in the 2007-08 season. He posted his first career double-double in Clemson’s win over No. 16/13 Duke. He produced career highs in points (14), rebounds (14), field goals (5), three-point goals (2) and minutes (35). His 14 rebounds were a high in 2013-14 by any ACC freshman. The 14 boards were the most by a Tiger freshman since Chris Hobbs pulled down 15 against The Citadel in 2000. In addition, he did not have a turnover in his 35 minutes of play against the Blue Devils.
Blossomgame was one of three Tigers with a double-double Saturday, joining K.J. McDaniels (24 points, 10 rebounds) andLandry Nnoko (10 points, 13 rebounds). It was the first time since 1985 against Wake Forest that three Clemson players had double-doubles in the same game.
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson
- PHOTO: Construction on West EndZone and Oculus