|Blossomgame receives good news on injury|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:32 AM||
Clemson redshirt freshman Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile got his X-ray results on Wednesday morning and it appears that he got very good news on his left leg. He tweeted "No fracture just bruised." It was the same leg he broke in high school.
Blossomgame twisted his left leg after going down hard on a dunk attempt in last night's NIT win over Georgia State.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers