|Blossomgame receives good news on injury|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:32 AM-||
Clemson redshirt freshman Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile got his X-ray results on Wednesday morning and it appears that he got very good news on his left leg. He tweeted "No fracture just bruised." It was the same leg he broke in high school.
Blossomgame twisted his left leg after going down hard on a dunk attempt in last night's NIT win over Georgia State.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson