|Blossomgame receives good news on injury|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:32 AM-||
Clemson redshirt freshman Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile got his X-ray results on Wednesday morning and it appears that he got very good news on his left leg. He tweeted "No fracture just bruised." It was the same leg he broke in high school.
Blossomgame twisted his left leg after going down hard on a dunk attempt in last night's NIT win over Georgia State.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots