|Blossomgame receives good news on injury|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:32 AM-||
Clemson redshirt freshman Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile got his X-ray results on Wednesday morning and it appears that he got very good news on his left leg. He tweeted "No fracture just bruised." It was the same leg he broke in high school.
Blossomgame twisted his left leg after going down hard on a dunk attempt in last night's NIT win over Georgia State.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game