|Blossomgame receives good news on injury|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-19 10:32:18.0-||
Clemson redshirt freshman Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile got his X-ray results on Wednesday morning and it appears that he got very good news on his left leg. He tweeted "No fracture just bruised." It was the same leg he broke in high school.
Blossomgame twisted his left leg after going down hard on a dunk attempt in last night's NIT win over Georgia State.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game