|Blossomgame injury update|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:09 PM||
Clemson swingman Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile was walking in a boot Wednesday afternoon at Littlejohn Coliseum and won't play in games during Clemson's trip to Italy in early August. Blossomgame will make the trip, however.
Blossomgame broke his leg in the spring of 2012 while working with a trainer, and red-shirted last season. He had surgery on June 25th in which bone marrow was taken out of his hip and added to the bone in his leg to promote healing and growth. Blossomgame told TigerNet that he has no soreness, and should be cleared to play soon. He said he expects to be cleared for full workouts at least a month before practice begins for the season.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"