|Blossomgame injury update|
|Senior Writer - Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:09 PM-||
Clemson swingman Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile was walking in a boot Wednesday afternoon at Littlejohn Coliseum and won't play in games during Clemson's trip to Italy in early August. Blossomgame will make the trip, however.
Blossomgame broke his leg in the spring of 2012 while working with a trainer, and red-shirted last season. He had surgery on June 25th in which bone marrow was taken out of his hip and added to the bone in his leg to promote healing and growth. Blossomgame told TigerNet that he has no soreness, and should be cleared to play soon. He said he expects to be cleared for full workouts at least a month before practice begins for the season.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama