|Blossomgame injury update|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:09 PM||
Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile was walking in a boot Wednesday afternoon at Littlejohn Coliseum and won't play in games during Clemson's trip to Italy in early August. Blossomgame will make the trip, however.
Blossomgame broke his leg in the spring of 2012 while working with a trainer, and red-shirted last season. He had surgery on June 25th in which bone marrow was taken out of his hip and added to the bone in his leg to promote healing and growth. Blossomgame told TigerNet that he has no soreness, and should be cleared to play soon. He said he expects to be cleared for full workouts at least a month before practice begins for the season.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"