|Blossomgame injury update|
|Senior Writer - Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:09 PM-||
Clemson swingman Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile was walking in a boot Wednesday afternoon at Littlejohn Coliseum and won't play in games during Clemson's trip to Italy in early August. Blossomgame will make the trip, however.
Blossomgame broke his leg in the spring of 2012 while working with a trainer, and red-shirted last season. He had surgery on June 25th in which bone marrow was taken out of his hip and added to the bone in his leg to promote healing and growth. Blossomgame told TigerNet that he has no soreness, and should be cleared to play soon. He said he expects to be cleared for full workouts at least a month before practice begins for the season.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"