|Blossomgame injury update|
|Senior Writer - 2013-07-31 16:09:11.0-||
Clemson swingman Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile was walking in a boot Wednesday afternoon at Littlejohn Coliseum and won't play in games during Clemson's trip to Italy in early August. Blossomgame will make the trip, however.
Blossomgame broke his leg in the spring of 2012 while working with a trainer, and red-shirted last season. He had surgery on June 25th in which bone marrow was taken out of his hip and added to the bone in his leg to promote healing and growth. Blossomgame told TigerNet that he has no soreness, and should be cleared to play soon. He said he expects to be cleared for full workouts at least a month before practice begins for the season.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State