|Blossomgame thanks the Clemson community|
|Assoc. Editor - 2017-03-15 10:34:32.0-||
Clemson forward Jaron Blossomgame was certainly disappointed with his final game at Clemson on Tuesday night with the team's disappointing 74-69 loss against Oakland. However, individually, he had a tremendous final collegiate game with 24 points, eight rebounds, and three blocks. For the season in his senior year, he averaged 17.7 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
Blossomgame took to Twitter on Wednesday morning to express his appreciation to people that made his time at Clemson special.
"Clemson thank you for everything! This school holds a special place in my heart," Blossomgame posted. "I'm thankful for all the relationships I've built with friends, teammates, and coaches. You all have made my Clemson experience that much better and I couldn't be more thankful for everyone. I can not reply to everyone, but I truly do appreciate you guys taking the time out to reach out to me. Leaving this place will be hard, but the best has yet to come! Thank you, Clemson."
the best has yet to come! Thank you Clemson pic.twitter.com/1bpgOMGABp— Jaron Blossomgame (@JaronBgame) March 15, 2017
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home