|Bills taking a hard look at Hairston|
|Friday, September 2, 2011 12:28 PM-||
According to the Buffalo News, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile has been working at both right and left tackle in the NFL preseason. Hairston was a 4th round pick for the Buffalo Bills and saw extensive action in the last preseason game against the Lions.
"For a guy that is not a starter, you have to be able to play both positions in this league," Hairston said. "They are not going to keep a whole lot of linemen so most teams have to have a swing tackle and hopefully I can fulfill that role.
He could win the No. 3 tackle position over second-year player Ed Wang, who missed Thursday's game with a shoulder injury.
"I had to go out there and do my best to prove that I can do that," Hairston said. "My part is done, I tried and gave it everything I had and now is the time for all the decisions to be made."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks