|Bills taking a hard look at Hairston|
|Friday, September 2, 2011 12:28 PM-||
According to the Buffalo News, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile has been working at both right and left tackle in the NFL preseason. Hairston was a 4th round pick for the Buffalo Bills and saw extensive action in the last preseason game against the Lions.
"For a guy that is not a starter, you have to be able to play both positions in this league," Hairston said. "They are not going to keep a whole lot of linemen so most teams have to have a swing tackle and hopefully I can fulfill that role.
He could win the No. 3 tackle position over second-year player Ed Wang, who missed Thursday's game with a shoulder injury.
"I had to go out there and do my best to prove that I can do that," Hairston said. "My part is done, I tried and gave it everything I had and now is the time for all the decisions to be made."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"