|Bills taking a hard look at Hairston|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, September 2, 2011 12:28 PM||
Chris HairstonChris Hairston
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile has been working at both right and left tackle in the NFL preseason. Hairston was a 4th round pick for the Buffalo Bills and saw extensive action in the last preseason game against the Lions.
"For a guy that is not a starter, you have to be able to play both positions in this league," Hairston said. "They are not going to keep a whole lot of linemen so most teams have to have a swing tackle and hopefully I can fulfill that role.
He could win the No. 3 tackle position over second-year player Ed Wang, who missed Thursday's game with a shoulder injury.
"I had to go out there and do my best to prove that I can do that," Hairston said. "My part is done, I tried and gave it everything I had and now is the time for all the decisions to be made."
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains