|Bills taking a hard look at Hairston|
|Friday, September 2, 2011 12:28 PM-||
According to the Buffalo News, former Clemson offensive lineman Chris HairstonChris Hairston
#61 6-7, 325
View Full Profile has been working at both right and left tackle in the NFL preseason. Hairston was a 4th round pick for the Buffalo Bills and saw extensive action in the last preseason game against the Lions.
"For a guy that is not a starter, you have to be able to play both positions in this league," Hairston said. "They are not going to keep a whole lot of linemen so most teams have to have a swing tackle and hopefully I can fulfill that role.
He could win the No. 3 tackle position over second-year player Ed Wang, who missed Thursday's game with a shoulder injury.
"I had to go out there and do my best to prove that I can do that," Hairston said. "My part is done, I tried and gave it everything I had and now is the time for all the decisions to be made."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson