|Betting odds on Sammy Watkins' 40 time|
|Associate Editor - Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:24 PM-||
Las Vegas has several prop bets for the upcoming NFL combine. Interestingly, Clemson WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile' 40 yard dash at the combine is a prop bet and the over/under is set at 4.32.
Rondel Melendez, Chris Johnson, and Marquise Goodwin have the all-time electronic best time at 4.24.
Also, there is even a prop bet on NFL network host Rich Eisen's 40 time which has a over/under at 6.05 seconds.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll
- Game time for Clemson vs. Boston College announced