|Betting odds on Sammy Watkins' 40 time|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:24 PM-||
Las Vegas has several prop bets for the upcoming NFL combine. Interestingly, Clemson WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile' 40 yard dash at the combine is a prop bet and the over/under is set at 4.32.
Rondel Melendez, Chris Johnson, and Marquise Goodwin have the all-time electronic best time at 4.24.
Also, there is even a prop bet on NFL network host Rich Eisen's 40 time which has a over/under at 6.05 seconds.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama