|Betting odds on Sammy Watkins' 40 time|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:24 PM-||
Las Vegas has several prop bets for the upcoming NFL combine. Interestingly, Clemson WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile' 40 yard dash at the combine is a prop bet and the over/under is set at 4.32.
Rondel Melendez, Chris Johnson, and Marquise Goodwin have the all-time electronic best time at 4.24.
Also, there is even a prop bet on NFL network host Rich Eisen's 40 time which has a over/under at 6.05 seconds.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College