|Betting odds on Sammy Watkins' 40 time|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:24 PM-||
Las Vegas has several prop bets for the upcoming NFL combine. Interestingly, Clemson WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile' 40 yard dash at the combine is a prop bet and the over/under is set at 4.32.
Rondel Melendez, Chris Johnson, and Marquise Goodwin have the all-time electronic best time at 4.24.
Also, there is even a prop bet on NFL network host Rich Eisen's 40 time which has a over/under at 6.05 seconds.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts