|Betting odds on Sammy Watkins' 40 time|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:24 PM-||
Las Vegas has several prop bets for the upcoming NFL combine. Interestingly, Clemson WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile' 40 yard dash at the combine is a prop bet and the over/under is set at 4.32.
Rondel Melendez, Chris Johnson, and Marquise Goodwin have the all-time electronic best time at 4.24.
Also, there is even a prop bet on NFL network host Rich Eisen's 40 time which has a over/under at 6.05 seconds.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner