|Bellamy out of Orange Bowl|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:56 PM||
Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
Fr. Running Back
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile will be sent home after exams this week and will not participate in the Orange Bowl or bowl practices.
"If he does the right thing [in January] he will go through Spring," said Swinney. "If he doesn't, he won't."
Bellamy was suspended before the ACC Championship for a violation of team rules.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term