|Beasley's NFL decision expected Saturday|
|Saturday, January 11, 2014 1:04 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said on Saturday that he has talked to Clemson DE Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Jr. Defensive End
#3 6-3, 225
View Full Profile and his mom about his decision to leave for the NFL. Swinney will meet with Beasley again Saturday and a decision is expected then. Swinney said Beasley is still torn because he knows he could improve with another year. Swinney also said Beasley needs to get back in school if he is going to stay.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson