|Baseball opener against Notre Dame postponed|
CLEMSON, S.C. - Due to inclement weather, the Clemson vs. Notre Dame game scheduled for Friday at 6:30 p.m. at Doug Kingsmore Stadium has been postponed. The two teams are now scheduled to play a doubleheader Saturday beginning at 2 p.m., with 45 minutes in between games.
Tickets for Saturday's originally-scheduled game will be honored for the first game of the doubleheader Saturday. The stadium will be cleared in between games, then tickets for Friday's orginally-scheduled game will be honored for the second game of the doubleheader Saturday.
The postgame fireworks show scheduled for Friday night will now take place after the second game of the doubleheader Saturday. Sunday's series finale is still scheduled for 1 p.m.
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game