TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|Athlon predicts Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-01-15 11:22:57.0-||
Athlon Sports has Clemson coming in at #2 in the ACC Atlantic for the 2014-15 season. FSU is predicted to win the Atlantic division again.
Clemson is coming off the best three-year stretch in school history. Dabo Swinney has raised expectations in Death Valley, but with quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Sr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and receiver Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile leaving, the Tigers have some work to do in order to post their fourth straight season of at least 10 wins. Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile and Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS Fr. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile are the frontrunners to replace Boyd, but incoming freshman Deshaun Watson is a name to watch. With Chad Morris calling the plays, this offense shouldn’t suffer too much, but Boyd and Watkins will be missed. Clemson finished third in the ACC in total defense last season (5.03 yards per play) and held ACC opponents to just 21 points a game. The Tigers should be set in the front seven, but cornerback is a concern with Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS Jr. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile leaving early for the NFL.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game