|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, September 4, 2014 8:23 PM||
Former Clemson standout Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
Running Back (2008 - 2012)
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was limited at Cardinals' practice on Thursday with a foot injury.
No news yet on the severity of the foot issues that landed him on the first injury report for the Cardinals.
The team could just be resting and holding him until Week 1 of the NFL season. Jonathan Dwyer is the backup running back for the Cardinals if Ellington misses any time.
#azcardinals inj. report: Andre Ellington (foot) was limited. That's a surprise. OLB Alex Okafor (thigh), DNP. Everyone else full.— Kent Somers (@kentsomers) September 4, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"