|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, September 4, 2014 8:23 PM||
No news yet on the severity of the foot issues that landed him on the first injury report for the Cardinals.
The team could just be resting and holding him until Week 1 of the NFL season. Jonathan Dwyer is the backup running back for the Cardinals if Ellington misses any time.
#azcardinals inj. report: Andre Ellington (foot) was limited. That's a surprise. OLB Alex Okafor (thigh), DNP. Everyone else full.— Kent Somers (@kentsomers) September 4, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man