|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, September 4, 2014 8:23 PM||
Former Clemson standout Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
Running Back (2008 - 2012)
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was limited at Cardinals' practice on Thursday with a foot injury.
No news yet on the severity of the foot issues that landed him on the first injury report for the Cardinals.
The team could just be resting and holding him until Week 1 of the NFL season. Jonathan Dwyer is the backup running back for the Cardinals if Ellington misses any time.
#azcardinals inj. report: Andre Ellington (foot) was limited. That's a surprise. OLB Alex Okafor (thigh), DNP. Everyone else full.— Kent Somers (@kentsomers) September 4, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches