|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, September 4, 2014 8:23 PM||
Former Clemson standout Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
Running Back (2008 - 2012)
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was limited at Cardinals' practice on Thursday with a foot injury.
No news yet on the severity of the foot issues that landed him on the first injury report for the Cardinals.
The team could just be resting and holding him until Week 1 of the NFL season. Jonathan Dwyer is the backup running back for the Cardinals if Ellington misses any time.
#azcardinals inj. report: Andre Ellington (foot) was limited. That's a surprise. OLB Alex Okafor (thigh), DNP. Everyone else full.— Kent Somers (@kentsomers) September 4, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room