|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, September 4, 2014 8:23 PM||
No news yet on the severity of the foot issues that landed him on the first injury report for the Cardinals.
The team could just be resting and holding him until Week 1 of the NFL season. Jonathan Dwyer is the backup running back for the Cardinals if Ellington misses any time.
#azcardinals inj. report: Andre Ellington (foot) was limited. That's a surprise. OLB Alex Okafor (thigh), DNP. Everyone else full.— Kent Somers (@kentsomers) September 4, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson HOFer hired by the Cardinals