|Andre Branch ranked #6 Sneakerhead in the NFL|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, January 27, 2014 7:25 PM||
Also, former Clemson DB Marcus Gilchrist is ranked sneaker-wise #3 in the entire NFL.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have been the bottom of the barrel of the NFL for a while now, but if sneakers won games, Andre Branch would have his squad in the playoffs. That's because his collection is so diverse. Like other dudes in the league, Branch does have retro Air Jordans and high-end sneakers, but he also has the Sole Collector x Nike Zoom Revis, the Ubiq x New Balance 1600, and even some Margielas. It doesn't stop there: How many players have a pair of UNKLE Dunk His? Or the Oregon IIIs and IVs? Or both pairs of South Beach LeBrons? Not that many.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball