|Andre Branch ranked #6 Sneakerhead in the NFL|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, January 27, 2014 7:25 PM||
Andre BranchAndre Branch
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#40 6-5, 260
View Full Profile must love him some sneaker swag because he is ranked as the #6 Sneakerhead in the NFL.
Also, former Clemson DB Marcus Gilchrist is ranked sneaker-wise #3 in the entire NFL.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have been the bottom of the barrel of the NFL for a while now, but if sneakers won games, Andre Branch would have his squad in the playoffs. That's because his collection is so diverse. Like other dudes in the league, Branch does have retro Air Jordans and high-end sneakers, but he also has the Sole Collector x Nike Zoom Revis, the Ubiq x New Balance 1600, and even some Margielas. It doesn't stop there: How many players have a pair of UNKLE Dunk His? Or the Oregon IIIs and IVs? Or both pairs of South Beach LeBrons? Not that many.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover