|Andre Branch ranked #6 Sneakerhead in the NFL|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, January 27, 2014 7:25 PM||
Andre BranchAndre Branch
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#40 6-5, 260
View Full Profile must love him some sneaker swag because he is ranked as the #6 Sneakerhead in the NFL.
Also, former Clemson DB Marcus Gilchrist is ranked sneaker-wise #3 in the entire NFL.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have been the bottom of the barrel of the NFL for a while now, but if sneakers won games, Andre Branch would have his squad in the playoffs. That's because his collection is so diverse. Like other dudes in the league, Branch does have retro Air Jordans and high-end sneakers, but he also has the Sole Collector x Nike Zoom Revis, the Ubiq x New Balance 1600, and even some Margielas. It doesn't stop there: How many players have a pair of UNKLE Dunk His? Or the Oregon IIIs and IVs? Or both pairs of South Beach LeBrons? Not that many.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches