|Andre Branch ranked #6 Sneakerhead in the NFL|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, January 27, 2014 7:25 PM||
Also, former Clemson DB Marcus Gilchrist is ranked sneaker-wise #3 in the entire NFL.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have been the bottom of the barrel of the NFL for a while now, but if sneakers won games, Andre Branch would have his squad in the playoffs. That's because his collection is so diverse. Like other dudes in the league, Branch does have retro Air Jordans and high-end sneakers, but he also has the Sole Collector x Nike Zoom Revis, the Ubiq x New Balance 1600, and even some Margielas. It doesn't stop there: How many players have a pair of UNKLE Dunk His? Or the Oregon IIIs and IVs? Or both pairs of South Beach LeBrons? Not that many.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin