|Alexander, Leggett listed on ACC's Impact Freshmen To Watch|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:46 AM||
MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile and TE Jordan LeggettJordan Leggett
Fr. Tight End
#16 6-6, 235
View Full Profile are two ACC Impact Freshman to watch in 2013.
Also, they have Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile as an early contributor and Ben BoulwareBen Boulware
Fr. Outside Linebacker
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile and Jay GuillermoJay Guillermo
RS Fr. Center
#57 6-2, 290
View Full Profile as key reserves.
Mackensie Alexander, CB, Clemson
He has dealt with a nagging groin issue this camp, but Alexander’s overall talent and a need in the secondary should force the freshman cornerback into action early. Any missed time will hurt the ever-important first month of practice for a first-year player but Mac’s raw upside and cover skills should get him on the field plenty this fall.
Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson
Through graduation and injury, Leggett appears poised to snag the starting tight end role in one of the nation’s elite offenses. Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile was a Mackey Award winner for this team two years ago, and while no one should compare Leggett to Allen just yet, the system has clearly proven to be TE-friendly. Look for big things from the 6-foot-6, 240-pound frosh. Leggett was injured in practice on Wednesday and is expected to miss a couple of weeks.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"