|Alexander, Leggett listed on ACC's Impact Freshmen To Watch|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:46 AM-||
According to Athlon Sports, Clemson DB MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile and TE Jordan LeggettJordan Leggett
Fr. Tight End
#16 6-6, 235
View Full Profile are two ACC Impact Freshman to watch in 2013.
Also, they have Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile as an early contributor and Ben BoulwareBen Boulware
Fr. Outside Linebacker
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile and Jay GuillermoJay Guillermo
RS Fr. Center
#57 6-2, 290
View Full Profile as key reserves.
Mackensie Alexander, CB, Clemson
He has dealt with a nagging groin issue this camp, but Alexander’s overall talent and a need in the secondary should force the freshman cornerback into action early. Any missed time will hurt the ever-important first month of practice for a first-year player but Mac’s raw upside and cover skills should get him on the field plenty this fall.
Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson
Through graduation and injury, Leggett appears poised to snag the starting tight end role in one of the nation’s elite offenses. Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile was a Mackey Award winner for this team two years ago, and while no one should compare Leggett to Allen just yet, the system has clearly proven to be TE-friendly. Look for big things from the 6-foot-6, 240-pound frosh. Leggett was injured in practice on Wednesday and is expected to miss a couple of weeks.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts