|Clemson guard to transfer|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:53 PM||
CLEMSON, S.C. – Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile intends to transfer from Clemson following the spring semester, Head Coach Brad Brownell announced Sunday. Filer played in 66 career games at Clemson and produced 332 points and 89 assists over two seasons.
“We thank Adonis for the hard work he has given to our program these past two seasons,” Brownell said. “We wish him the best in the future.”
Filer averaged 3.9 points per game in 2013-14, appearing in all but one game for the Tigers. The sophomore guard shot 79 percent from the free throw line and was second on the team with 23 steals.
“I learned a lot in Coach Brownell’s system,” Filer said. “He taught me how to be a better player. I will miss my teammates; we grew to be friends and are like brothers. I wish them nothing but success next season and beyond.”
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI