|Adonis Filer injury update|
|Senior Writer - 2014-03-10 15:13:36.0-||
Clemson guard Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile told TigerNet Monday afternoon that he hasn't practiced, but hopes he will be able to practice Wednesday and can play Thursday in the ACC Tournament.
Filer injured his left hamstring against Miami, and didn't play in Saturday's home loss to Pittsburgh.
Filer told TigerNet that he still was unable to walk without a limp as late as Sunday, but the training staff has been working with him and he is walking better today.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season