|Adonis Filer injury update|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Monday, March 10, 2014 3:13 PM||
Clemson guard Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile told TigerNet Monday afternoon that he hasn't practiced, but hopes he will be able to practice Wednesday and can play Thursday in the ACC Tournament.
Filer injured his left hamstring against Miami, and didn't play in Saturday's home loss to Pittsburgh.
Filer told TigerNet that he still was unable to walk without a limp as late as Sunday, but the training staff has been working with him and he is walking better today.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball