|Adonis Filer injury update|
|Senior Writer - Monday, March 10, 2014 3:13 PM-||
Clemson guard Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile told TigerNet Monday afternoon that he hasn't practiced, but hopes he will be able to practice Wednesday and can play Thursday in the ACC Tournament.
Filer injured his left hamstring against Miami, and didn't play in Saturday's home loss to Pittsburgh.
Filer told TigerNet that he still was unable to walk without a limp as late as Sunday, but the training staff has been working with him and he is walking better today.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville