|Adonis Filer injury update|
|Senior Writer - Monday, March 10, 2014 3:13 PM-||
Clemson guard Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile told TigerNet Monday afternoon that he hasn't practiced, but hopes he will be able to practice Wednesday and can play Thursday in the ACC Tournament.
Filer injured his left hamstring against Miami, and didn't play in Saturday's home loss to Pittsburgh.
Filer told TigerNet that he still was unable to walk without a limp as late as Sunday, but the training staff has been working with him and he is walking better today.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll
- Game time for Clemson vs. Boston College announced