|Adonis Filer injury update|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Monday, March 10, 2014 3:13 PM||
Clemson guard Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile told TigerNet Monday afternoon that he hasn't practiced, but hopes he will be able to practice Wednesday and can play Thursday in the ACC Tournament.
Filer injured his left hamstring against Miami, and didn't play in Saturday's home loss to Pittsburgh.
Filer told TigerNet that he still was unable to walk without a limp as late as Sunday, but the training staff has been working with him and he is walking better today.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies