|Adonis Filer injury update|
|Tuesday, March 4, 2014 10:36 PM-||
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell said after Clemson's win over Miami that guard Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile suffered a strained hamstring and does not know if will be available for the regular season finale against Pittsburgh .
Filer scored all eight of his points in the second half against Miami before having to leave with the injury.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson DE starter out vs. Auburn
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover