|Adonis Filer injury update|
|Tuesday, March 4, 2014 10:36 PM-||
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell said after Clemson's win over Miami that guard Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile suffered a strained hamstring and does not know if will be available for the regular season finale against Pittsburgh .
Filer scored all eight of his points in the second half against Miami before having to leave with the injury.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game