|Adonis Filer injury update|
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell said after Clemson's win over Miami that guard Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile suffered a strained hamstring and does not know if will be available for the regular season finale against Pittsburgh .
Filer scored all eight of his points in the second half against Miami before having to leave with the injury.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State