|Adonis Filer injury update|
|Tuesday, March 4, 2014 10:36 PM-||
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell said after Clemson's win over Miami that guard Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile suffered a strained hamstring and does not know if will be available for the regular season finale against Pittsburgh .
Filer scored all eight of his points in the second half against Miami before having to leave with the injury.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft