|Adonis Filer injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, March 4, 2014 10:36 PM||
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell said after Clemson's win over Miami that guard Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile suffered a strained hamstring and does not know if will be available for the regular season finale against Pittsburgh .
Filer scored all eight of his points in the second half against Miami before having to leave with the injury.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football