|ACC will test a 30-second shot clock in basketball|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:54 AM-||
The ACC has decided to experiment and test a 30-second shot clock for exhibition games for the upcoming 2014-2015 basketball season.
The ACC is out in front on this and it will be interesting to see if more conferences experiment with this idea. This will allow possibly for a faster paced game and more action for fans.
ACC Commissioner John Swofford said during the ACC meetings that “College basketball needs to take closer look at this (shorter shot clock)."
Another interesting note was that Swofford was asked the earliest that an ACC Network could be started and Swofford replied, "Several years."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team