|ACC will test a 30-second shot clock in basketball|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:54 AM||
The ACC is out in front on this and it will be interesting to see if more conferences experiment with this idea. This will allow possibly for a faster paced game and more action for fans.
ACC Commissioner John Swofford said during the ACC meetings that “College basketball needs to take closer look at this (shorter shot clock)."
Another interesting note was that Swofford was asked the earliest that an ACC Network could be started and Swofford replied, "Several years."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term