|ACC will test a 30-second shot clock in basketball|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:54 AM||
The ACC has decided to experiment and test a 30-second shot clock for exhibition games for the upcoming 2014-2015 basketball season.
The ACC is out in front on this and it will be interesting to see if more conferences experiment with this idea. This will allow possibly for a faster paced game and more action for fans.
ACC Commissioner John Swofford said during the ACC meetings that “College basketball needs to take closer look at this (shorter shot clock)."
Another interesting note was that Swofford was asked the earliest that an ACC Network could be started and Swofford replied, "Several years."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers