|ACC will test a 30-second shot clock in basketball|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:54 AM-||
The ACC has decided to experiment and test a 30-second shot clock for exhibition games for the upcoming 2014-2015 basketball season.
The ACC is out in front on this and it will be interesting to see if more conferences experiment with this idea. This will allow possibly for a faster paced game and more action for fans.
ACC Commissioner John Swofford said during the ACC meetings that “College basketball needs to take closer look at this (shorter shot clock)."
Another interesting note was that Swofford was asked the earliest that an ACC Network could be started and Swofford replied, "Several years."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC