|23 out of 23 ESPN Experts pick FSU to win ACC|
|Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:16 AM-||
ESPN's college football experts have picked Florida State unanimously to win the ACC.
The following ESPN analysts (23 total) picked FSU to win the ACC - Mack Brown, Lee Corso, Ed Cunningham, Butch Davis, Rece Davis, Heather Dinich, Brian Griese, Joey Galloway, Travis Haney, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, Brock Huard, Danny Kanell, Chris Low, Ivan Maisel, Brett McMurphy, Todd McShay, Jesse Palmer, Adam Rittenberg, Mark Schalbach, Chris Spielman, Andre Ware and Gene Wojciechowski.
The Clemson football team could not get a single ESPN pollster to pick them. Will Clemson prove them wrong?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND