|23 out of 23 ESPN Experts pick FSU to win ACC|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:16 AM||
The following ESPN analysts (23 total) picked FSU to win the ACC - Mack Brown, Lee Corso, Ed Cunningham, Butch Davis, Rece Davis, Heather Dinich, Brian Griese, Joey Galloway, Travis Haney, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, Brock Huard, Danny Kanell, Chris Low, Ivan Maisel, Brett McMurphy, Todd McShay, Jesse Palmer, Adam Rittenberg, Mark Schalbach, Chris Spielman, Andre Ware and Gene Wojciechowski.
The Clemson football team could not get a single ESPN pollster to pick them. Will Clemson prove them wrong?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure