|23 out of 23 ESPN Experts pick FSU to win ACC|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:16 AM||
ESPN's college football experts have picked Florida State unanimously to win the ACC.
The following ESPN analysts (23 total) picked FSU to win the ACC - Mack Brown, Lee Corso, Ed Cunningham, Butch Davis, Rece Davis, Heather Dinich, Brian Griese, Joey Galloway, Travis Haney, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, Brock Huard, Danny Kanell, Chris Low, Ivan Maisel, Brett McMurphy, Todd McShay, Jesse Palmer, Adam Rittenberg, Mark Schalbach, Chris Spielman, Andre Ware and Gene Wojciechowski.
The Clemson football team could not get a single ESPN pollster to pick them. Will Clemson prove them wrong?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin