|23 out of 23 ESPN Experts pick FSU to win ACC|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:16 AM||
The following ESPN analysts (23 total) picked FSU to win the ACC - Mack Brown, Lee Corso, Ed Cunningham, Butch Davis, Rece Davis, Heather Dinich, Brian Griese, Joey Galloway, Travis Haney, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, Brock Huard, Danny Kanell, Chris Low, Ivan Maisel, Brett McMurphy, Todd McShay, Jesse Palmer, Adam Rittenberg, Mark Schalbach, Chris Spielman, Andre Ware and Gene Wojciechowski.
The Clemson football team could not get a single ESPN pollster to pick them. Will Clemson prove them wrong?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy