|23 out of 23 ESPN Experts pick FSU to win ACC|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:16 AM-||
ESPN's college football experts have picked Florida State unanimously to win the ACC.
The following ESPN analysts (23 total) picked FSU to win the ACC - Mack Brown, Lee Corso, Ed Cunningham, Butch Davis, Rece Davis, Heather Dinich, Brian Griese, Joey Galloway, Travis Haney, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, Brock Huard, Danny Kanell, Chris Low, Ivan Maisel, Brett McMurphy, Todd McShay, Jesse Palmer, Adam Rittenberg, Mark Schalbach, Chris Spielman, Andre Ware and Gene Wojciechowski.
The Clemson football team could not get a single ESPN pollster to pick them. Will Clemson prove them wrong?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party