|2014 Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic Set for Saturday, July 19|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, June 24, 2014 5:47 PM||
Check-in starts at 7:15 a.m. in Littlejohn Coliseum with the official program kicking off at 9 a.m. The day's events will finish at approximately 4 p.m. in Death Valley.
Ladies will receive instruction from the Clemson coaching staff and an exclusive behind the scenes look into Tiger football.
The day will include:
Presentations by coaches in the West End Zone facility including the weight room, team meeting room, football dining hall, Death Valley and the football indoor facility
Interaction with all the Tiger football coaches and families
Fashion show sponsored by the football staff wives
Shopping with Clemson Tiger vendors
Lunch provided by Wendy's
Silent and live auction items
Special guest speakers and entertainment
Registration fee is $70; $15 of each registration fee is matched by Dabo's All In TeamR Foundation with the proceeds going toward breast cancer prevention and research.
Last year, over $55,000 was awarded by the Foundation for breast cancer prevention and research.
The St. Francis Mobile Mammography Coach will be on-site providing mammograms to attendees.
Kathleen Swinney says, "We are excited to be teaming with St. Francis and Oobe on this year's event. The team is adding new and exciting activities for our Lady Tiger Fans. The lunch time show will be the best yet. We encourage women to take advantage of the mobile mammography coach on-site!"
The event is expected to sell out for the second year in a row!
Register today and reserve your time for a mammogram at www.daboswinneyfootballcamp.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach