|2014 Clemson Football Media Guide now available|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, July 18, 2014 5:56 PM||
After weeks of compiling, editing and printing by Tim Bourret, Brian Hennessy and the rest of the athletic communications staff, the media guide is ready for all Tiger fans to view online or purchase. If you'd like to purchase a media guide, click here or mail a check for $15 with your return address to Tim Bourret at P.O. Box 31; Clemson, S.C. 29633.
The 208-page guide includes comprehensive information on the Clemson Football program including - program highlights, season outlook, coaches and player bios, facilities, traditions, NFL heritage, All-Americans, review of the Orange Bowl Championship season in 2013, records, history and more!
Check out the media guide PDF here
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement