|2014 Clemson Football Media Guide now available|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, July 18, 2014 5:56 PM||
After weeks of compiling, editing and printing by Tim Bourret, Brian Hennessy and the rest of the athletic communications staff, the media guide is ready for all Tiger fans to view online or purchase. If you'd like to purchase a media guide, click here or mail a check for $15 with your return address to Tim Bourret at P.O. Box 31; Clemson, S.C. 29633.
The 208-page guide includes comprehensive information on the Clemson Football program including - program highlights, season outlook, coaches and player bios, facilities, traditions, NFL heritage, All-Americans, review of the Orange Bowl Championship season in 2013, records, history and more!
Check out the media guide PDF here
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover