|2014 Clemson Football Media Guide now available|
|Friday, July 18, 2014 5:56 PM-||
Another season of Tiger football is right around the corner. And what's the one thing that many fans, including season ticket holders, get in the mail that signifies the approaching college football season? The Clemson Football Media Guide.
After weeks of compiling, editing and printing by Tim Bourret, Brian Hennessy and the rest of the athletic communications staff, the media guide is ready for all Tiger fans to view online or purchase. If you'd like to purchase a media guide, click here or mail a check for $15 with your return address to Tim Bourret at P.O. Box 31; Clemson, S.C. 29633.
The 208-page guide includes comprehensive information on the Clemson Football program including - program highlights, season outlook, coaches and player bios, facilities, traditions, NFL heritage, All-Americans, review of the Orange Bowl Championship season in 2013, records, history and more!
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game