|2014 Clemson Football Media Guide now available|
|Friday, July 18, 2014 5:56 PM-||
Another season of Tiger football is right around the corner. And what's the one thing that many fans, including season ticket holders, get in the mail that signifies the approaching college football season? The Clemson Football Media Guide.
After weeks of compiling, editing and printing by Tim Bourret, Brian Hennessy and the rest of the athletic communications staff, the media guide is ready for all Tiger fans to view online or purchase. If you'd like to purchase a media guide, click here or mail a check for $15 with your return address to Tim Bourret at P.O. Box 31; Clemson, S.C. 29633.
The 208-page guide includes comprehensive information on the Clemson Football program including - program highlights, season outlook, coaches and player bios, facilities, traditions, NFL heritage, All-Americans, review of the Orange Bowl Championship season in 2013, records, history and more!
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC