|2014 Clemson Football Media Guide now available|
|Friday, July 18, 2014 5:56 PM-||
Another season of Tiger football is right around the corner. And what's the one thing that many fans, including season ticket holders, get in the mail that signifies the approaching college football season? The Clemson Football Media Guide.
After weeks of compiling, editing and printing by Tim Bourret, Brian Hennessy and the rest of the athletic communications staff, the media guide is ready for all Tiger fans to view online or purchase. If you'd like to purchase a media guide, click here or mail a check for $15 with your return address to Tim Bourret at P.O. Box 31; Clemson, S.C. 29633.
The 208-page guide includes comprehensive information on the Clemson Football program including - program highlights, season outlook, coaches and player bios, facilities, traditions, NFL heritage, All-Americans, review of the Orange Bowl Championship season in 2013, records, history and more!
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts