|2014 Clemson Football Coaches Clinic|
The purpose of this clinic is designed to provide every coach the opportunity to listen and interact with the Clemson Football staff, college coaching legends, and South Carolina High School State Championship programs. Our clinic design allows high school coaches to ask questions throughout the clinic. In addition to lectures, there will be times in the evening to meet with our coaching staff for more detailed interactions, and you will have the opportunity to view a Clemson football practice designed to demonstrate fundamentals and drill work.
Thursday, March 27, 2014 (5 PM - TBA) - Friday, March 28, 2014 - (7:15 AM - TBA)
The site of the clinic is the West Zone Football Complex at Memorial Stadium. Please plan on parking in the West Zone Lot 5 at Memorial Stadium.
The format is lecture style for guest speakers and evening breakout sessions by position with the Clemson staff.
Costs & Application
Prior to March 23: $50 per coach
After March 23: $60 per coach
Application and Registration
Schedule & Important Dates
Clinic Dates: Thursday, March 27, 2014 (5 PM - TBA) - Friday, March 28, 2014 (7:15 AM - TBA)
To RSVP or for Additional Questions:
Jill Wilks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Dooley at email@example.com
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!
- Bowl gifts announced for players at Fiesta Bowl