|2014 Clemson Football Coaches Clinic|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, January 23, 2014 2:31 PM||
The purpose of this clinic is designed to provide every coach the opportunity to listen and interact with the Clemson Football staff, college coaching legends, and South Carolina High School State Championship programs. Our clinic design allows high school coaches to ask questions throughout the clinic. In addition to lectures, there will be times in the evening to meet with our coaching staff for more detailed interactions, and you will have the opportunity to view a Clemson football practice designed to demonstrate fundamentals and drill work.
Thursday, March 27, 2014 (5 PM - TBA) - Friday, March 28, 2014 - (7:15 AM - TBA)
The site of the clinic is the West Zone Football Complex at Memorial Stadium. Please plan on parking in the West Zone Lot 5 at Memorial Stadium.
The format is lecture style for guest speakers and evening breakout sessions by position with the Clemson staff.
Costs & Application
Prior to March 23: $50 per coach
After March 23: $60 per coach
Application and Registration
Schedule & Important Dates
Clinic Dates: Thursday, March 27, 2014 (5 PM - TBA) - Friday, March 28, 2014 (7:15 AM - TBA)
To RSVP or for Additional Questions:
Jill Wilks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Dooley at email@example.com
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"