|Report: Georgia football player arrested|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 2, 2013 2:43 PM-||
According to The Eatonton Messenger, Sophomore K Marshall Morgan was arrested on Saturday at Lake Sinclair.
As a freshman placekicker, he appeared in all 14 games, going 8 for 14 on field goal attempts and 63 of 67 extra-points.
University of Georgia sophomore placekicker Marshall Taylor Morgan, 19, was arrested Saturday, June 29, on charges of boating under the influence at Lake Sinclair by Georgia Department of Natural Resources rangers.
DNR Ranger Cpl. Lynn Stanford said the arrest came as part of the department’s Operation Dry Water initiative, held every year in conjunction with the Fourth of July holiday.
Uga says mark richt is aware of morgan arrest but nothing to report yet on any potential penalties— David Ching (@ESPNChing) July 2, 2013
UGA athletics' policy mandates 2-game suspension for DUI arrests. Not sure about BOATING under influence, but I guess we'll find out.— Gentry Estes (@GentryEstes247) July 2, 2013
pic courtesy: The Eatonton Messenger
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts