|Report: Georgia football player arrested|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-07-02 14:43:13.0-||
According to The Eatonton Messenger, Sophomore K Marshall Morgan was arrested on Saturday at Lake Sinclair.
As a freshman placekicker, he appeared in all 14 games, going 8 for 14 on field goal attempts and 63 of 67 extra-points.
University of Georgia sophomore placekicker Marshall Taylor Morgan, 19, was arrested Saturday, June 29, on charges of boating under the influence at Lake Sinclair by Georgia Department of Natural Resources rangers.
DNR Ranger Cpl. Lynn Stanford said the arrest came as part of the department’s Operation Dry Water initiative, held every year in conjunction with the Fourth of July holiday.
Uga says mark richt is aware of morgan arrest but nothing to report yet on any potential penalties— David Ching (@ESPNChing) July 2, 2013
UGA athletics' policy mandates 2-game suspension for DUI arrests. Not sure about BOATING under influence, but I guess we'll find out.— Gentry Estes (@GentryEstes247) July 2, 2013
pic courtesy: The Eatonton Messenger
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney calls Colin Cowherd a fraud
- Photo: Hilarious Church sign after National Championship win
- WATCH: Swinney "Only God could do this"
- Photo: Hunter Renfrow on the cover of Sports Illustrated
- Coca-Cola to release commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Alabama returns home to a massive crowd of 12 fans
- WATCH: Alabama fan goes berzerk after final play
- Colin Cowherd responds to Swinney calling him a fraud
- Clemson RB to transfer
- WATCH: Did the refs miss two targeting calls on Alabama?