|Report: Georgia football player arrested|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-07-02 14:43:13.0-||
According to The Eatonton Messenger, Sophomore K Marshall Morgan was arrested on Saturday at Lake Sinclair.
As a freshman placekicker, he appeared in all 14 games, going 8 for 14 on field goal attempts and 63 of 67 extra-points.
University of Georgia sophomore placekicker Marshall Taylor Morgan, 19, was arrested Saturday, June 29, on charges of boating under the influence at Lake Sinclair by Georgia Department of Natural Resources rangers.
DNR Ranger Cpl. Lynn Stanford said the arrest came as part of the department’s Operation Dry Water initiative, held every year in conjunction with the Fourth of July holiday.
Uga says mark richt is aware of morgan arrest but nothing to report yet on any potential penalties— David Ching (@ESPNChing) July 2, 2013
UGA athletics' policy mandates 2-game suspension for DUI arrests. Not sure about BOATING under influence, but I guess we'll find out.— Gentry Estes (@GentryEstes247) July 2, 2013
pic courtesy: The Eatonton Messenger
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Radakovich, Brownell to meet Saturday morning
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team
- Clemson football autographs dominated the Easter Bunny
- Tigers even series with UVA
- WATCH: Hopper hopes to make it to the NFL