|Report: Georgia football player arrested|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 2, 2013 2:43 PM-||
According to The Eatonton Messenger, Sophomore K Marshall Morgan was arrested on Saturday at Lake Sinclair.
As a freshman placekicker, he appeared in all 14 games, going 8 for 14 on field goal attempts and 63 of 67 extra-points.
University of Georgia sophomore placekicker Marshall Taylor Morgan, 19, was arrested Saturday, June 29, on charges of boating under the influence at Lake Sinclair by Georgia Department of Natural Resources rangers.
DNR Ranger Cpl. Lynn Stanford said the arrest came as part of the department’s Operation Dry Water initiative, held every year in conjunction with the Fourth of July holiday.
Uga says mark richt is aware of morgan arrest but nothing to report yet on any potential penalties— David Ching (@ESPNChing) July 2, 2013
UGA athletics' policy mandates 2-game suspension for DUI arrests. Not sure about BOATING under influence, but I guess we'll find out.— Gentry Estes (@GentryEstes247) July 2, 2013
pic courtesy: The Eatonton Messenger
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks