|Report: Georgia football player arrested|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 2, 2013 2:43 PM||
According to The Eatonton Messenger, Sophomore K Marshall Morgan was arrested on Saturday at Lake Sinclair.
As a freshman placekicker, he appeared in all 14 games, going 8 for 14 on field goal attempts and 63 of 67 extra-points.
University of Georgia sophomore placekicker Marshall Taylor Morgan, 19, was arrested Saturday, June 29, on charges of boating under the influence at Lake Sinclair by Georgia Department of Natural Resources rangers.
DNR Ranger Cpl. Lynn Stanford said the arrest came as part of the department’s Operation Dry Water initiative, held every year in conjunction with the Fourth of July holiday.
Read the full article here
Uga says mark richt is aware of morgan arrest but nothing to report yet on any potential penalties— David Ching (@ESPNChing) July 2, 2013
UGA athletics' policy mandates 2-game suspension for DUI arrests. Not sure about BOATING under influence, but I guess we'll find out.— Gentry Estes (@GentryEstes247) July 2, 2013
pic courtesy: The Eatonton Messenger
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season