TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|ESPN: Hopkins #4 best match with NFL team|
According to ESPN, Nuk Hopkins and the Houston Texans are the #4 best match between the NFL team and drafted player.
4. DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile, WR, Houston: The Texans had been searching for somebody to take the pressure off Pro Bowl receiver Andre Johnson. They couldn't have asked for a better option than Hopkins. He has everything an offense wants from a second receiver: impressive speed, strong hands and precise route-running ability. Hopkins also has proved that he can handle being Option B in an offense (as he did at Clemson in 2011, when freshman Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile was the star) or the go-to guy (as he was last year, when he produced 18 receiving touchdowns). The Texans offense certainly needed a jolt in the passing game. It got exactly that with the decision to take Hopkins in the first round.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State