|ESPN: Hopkins #4 best match with NFL team|
|Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:08 PM-||
According to ESPN, Nuk Hopkins and the Houston Texans are the #4 best match between the NFL team and drafted player.
4. DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile, WR, Houston: The Texans had been searching for somebody to take the pressure off Pro Bowl receiver Andre Johnson. They couldn't have asked for a better option than Hopkins. He has everything an offense wants from a second receiver: impressive speed, strong hands and precise route-running ability. Hopkins also has proved that he can handle being Option B in an offense (as he did at Clemson in 2011, when freshman Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile was the star) or the go-to guy (as he was last year, when he produced 18 receiving touchdowns). The Texans offense certainly needed a jolt in the passing game. It got exactly that with the decision to take Hopkins in the first round.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"