|WATCH: Swinney and team does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 18, 2014 8:50 PM-||
Dabo Swinney, his wife Kathleen, several members of the coaching staff and the Clemson football team have done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
Video description: Coach Swinney and the Tigers take the Ice Bucket Challenge to support a cure for ALS. Donate to KevinTurnerFoundation.org or ALSA.org
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama