|WATCH: Swinney and team does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 18, 2014 8:50 PM-||
Dabo Swinney, his wife Kathleen, several members of the coaching staff and the Clemson football team have done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
Video description: Coach Swinney and the Tigers take the Ice Bucket Challenge to support a cure for ALS. Donate to KevinTurnerFoundation.org or ALSA.org
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts