|WATCH: Swinney and team does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 18, 2014 8:50 PM-||
Dabo Swinney, his wife Kathleen, several members of the coaching staff and the Clemson football team have done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
Video description: Coach Swinney and the Tigers take the Ice Bucket Challenge to support a cure for ALS. Donate to KevinTurnerFoundation.org or ALSA.org
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft