|WATCH: Swinney and team does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-18 20:50:50.0-||
Dabo Swinney, his wife Kathleen, several members of the coaching staff and the Clemson football team have done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
Video description: Coach Swinney and the Tigers take the Ice Bucket Challenge to support a cure for ALS. Donate to KevinTurnerFoundation.org or ALSA.org
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech