|WATCH: Men's Basketball in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 18, 2014 8:47 PM||
The Clemson basketball coaches have done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge with the help of some of the members of the Clemson basketball team.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"