|WATCH: Jeff Scott's Workout Plan with The Tiger|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 18, 2014 9:06 AM||
Check out this fun video that the official Clemson Football Youtube channel posted. The video shows coach Jeff Scott looking for his workout plan with Clemson's famous mascot The Tiger.
Are you ready for some Clemson football?
Video description: This is Clemson. Catch a glimpse of what goes on inside the WestZone at Memorial Stadium in the summer and learn more about the Clemson coaches... How does Clemson Football wide receivers coach Jeff ScottJeff Scott
Asst. Coach (WR) / Recruiting Coord.
View Full Profile stay in shape? A strict workout regimen...created by The Tiger.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story