|WATCH: Chad Morris in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 18, 2014 9:13 AM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge with the help of some of the members of the Clemson football team.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
If you were wondering where the Ice Bucket challenge phenomenon started, check out this ESPN video featuring Pete Frates.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me