|WATCH: Chad Morris in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|Associate Editor - Monday, August 18, 2014 9:13 AM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge with the help of some of the members of the Clemson football team.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
If you were wondering where the Ice Bucket challenge phenomenon started, check out this ESPN video featuring Pete Frates.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll