|WATCH: Chad Morris in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-18 09:13:05.0-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge with the help of some of the members of the Clemson football team.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
If you were wondering where the Ice Bucket challenge phenomenon started, check out this ESPN video featuring Pete Frates.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game