|WATCH: Chad Morris in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 18, 2014 9:13 AM||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge with the help of some of the members of the Clemson football team.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
If you were wondering where the Ice Bucket challenge phenomenon started, check out this ESPN video featuring Pete Frates.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released