|WATCH: Chad Morris in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 18, 2014 9:13 AM||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge with the help of some of the members of the Clemson football team.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
Video courtesy: Clemson FB
If you were wondering where the Ice Bucket challenge phenomenon started, check out this ESPN video featuring Pete Frates.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson releases 2015 Summer Depth Chart
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies
- Swinney says he will not attend Palmetto Family Council event