|Video: Leggett answers questions about future after season-ending loss|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, May 31, 2014 7:43 PM-||
Clemson head coach Jack Leggett was asked if he is fully confident that he is going to be back next year after Clemson's season-ending loss to Xavier on Saturday.
“Am I fully confident that I’m going to be back coaching next year?" Leggett said. "I’d like to tell you that’s a ridiculous question,” Leggett said. “I’ve been here for 21 years and have a track record that’s pretty good. I’m sure we’ll sit down and talk about it.”
After a long pause, he finished the question by saying, “I would hope so.“
See the full postgame videos below:
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson