|Tommy Bowden on coaching opportunities|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:12 AM||
Tommy BowdenTommy Bowden
View Full Profile was interviewed by the Charlotte Business Journal.
Some of the topics discussed were present-day Clemson, Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile, secret to beating South Carolina, Bowden Bowl, head coach opportunities and more.
Here is what Bowden said about coaching college football again.
I’ve had those opportunities since I have left, and I think God will make the opportunity obvious to me if I need to go back into coaching. The athletic directors and presidents I’ve talked to from the SEC, Big 12, Conference USA, at that particular time, the Big East, I just did not feel real comfortable. And I said, well, if God wants me back in, then God will make it obvious. It hasn’t been obvious yet. I realize the longer you stay out, the less marketable you become. But I enjoy what I’m doing.
Picture of Tommy Bowden on the sideline against Maryland in 2004.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"