|Tommy Bowden on coaching opportunities|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:12 AM-||
Here is what Bowden said about coaching college football again.
I’ve had those opportunities since I have left, and I think God will make the opportunity obvious to me if I need to go back into coaching. The athletic directors and presidents I’ve talked to from the SEC, Big 12, Conference USA, at that particular time, the Big East, I just did not feel real comfortable. And I said, well, if God wants me back in, then God will make it obvious. It hasn’t been obvious yet. I realize the longer you stay out, the less marketable you become. But I enjoy what I’m doing.
Picture of Tommy Bowden on the sideline against Maryland in 2004.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament