|Tommy Bowden on coaching opportunities|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:12 AM||
Here is what Bowden said about coaching college football again.
I’ve had those opportunities since I have left, and I think God will make the opportunity obvious to me if I need to go back into coaching. The athletic directors and presidents I’ve talked to from the SEC, Big 12, Conference USA, at that particular time, the Big East, I just did not feel real comfortable. And I said, well, if God wants me back in, then God will make it obvious. It hasn’t been obvious yet. I realize the longer you stay out, the less marketable you become. But I enjoy what I’m doing.
Picture of Tommy Bowden on the sideline against Maryland in 2004.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"