|Tommy Bowden on coaching opportunities|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:12 AM||
Here is what Bowden said about coaching college football again.
I’ve had those opportunities since I have left, and I think God will make the opportunity obvious to me if I need to go back into coaching. The athletic directors and presidents I’ve talked to from the SEC, Big 12, Conference USA, at that particular time, the Big East, I just did not feel real comfortable. And I said, well, if God wants me back in, then God will make it obvious. It hasn’t been obvious yet. I realize the longer you stay out, the less marketable you become. But I enjoy what I’m doing.
Picture of Tommy Bowden on the sideline against Maryland in 2004.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies