|Tommy Bowden on coaching opportunities|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:12 AM||
Here is what Bowden said about coaching college football again.
I’ve had those opportunities since I have left, and I think God will make the opportunity obvious to me if I need to go back into coaching. The athletic directors and presidents I’ve talked to from the SEC, Big 12, Conference USA, at that particular time, the Big East, I just did not feel real comfortable. And I said, well, if God wants me back in, then God will make it obvious. It hasn’t been obvious yet. I realize the longer you stay out, the less marketable you become. But I enjoy what I’m doing.
Picture of Tommy Bowden on the sideline against Maryland in 2004.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford