|Swinney tired of "Clemsoning" talk|
|Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:20 AM-||
Audio description: Swinney tired of "Clemsoning" talk on 99.9 THE FAN.
Quotes from audio:
"It’s really kind of a joke to be honest with you. So what if we lose a ball game? How many teams don’t lose a ballgame? It’s a joke. I think it was really poorly done by their part [ESPN]… the one guy who was doing the broadcast. It just gets old. It’s disrespectful to our players. I’ve beat this horse to death. There are only 7 teams in America that have been ranked 33 weeks in a row or more and we are one of them. To me that is consistency. We have now won 11 straight games against unranked opponents by double digits and only Alabama has a longer streak. We have won 9 out of our last 10 conference games by double digits. It doesn’t seem to matter what we do. Certain people have their own agendas. That’s just the way it is. We just focus on trying to be our best. I know there is a lot of people tired of hearing that [Clemsoning]. "
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags