|Swinney comments on Sammy Watkins to Bills|
|Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:20 PM-||
Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins was selected with the 4th pick in the NFL draft in New York City on Thursday evening by the Buffalo Bills.
“I could not be happier for Sammy and his family," Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said. "This is just unbelievable. Two of the greatest players in Clemson history are now teammates. C.J. has been blowing up my phone since the announcement was made. This could not be a better situation for Sammy. There are now five former Clemson Tigers on the Bills roster. The first thing I said to Sammy's mother is that he could not have a better mentor than C.J. Spiller. He'll show Sammy the ropes."
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags