|Swinney comments on Sammy Watkins to Bills|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:20 PM||
Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins was selected with the 4th pick in the NFL draft in New York City on Thursday evening by the Buffalo Bills.
“I could not be happier for Sammy and his family," Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said. "This is just unbelievable. Two of the greatest players in Clemson history are now teammates. C.J. has been blowing up my phone since the announcement was made. This could not be a better situation for Sammy. There are now five former Clemson Tigers on the Bills roster. The first thing I said to Sammy's mother is that he could not have a better mentor than C.J. Spiller. He'll show Sammy the ropes."
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"