|Swinney comments on Sammy Watkins to Bills|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:20 PM||
Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins was selected with the 4th pick in the NFL draft in New York City on Thursday evening by the Buffalo Bills.
“I could not be happier for Sammy and his family," Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said. "This is just unbelievable. Two of the greatest players in Clemson history are now teammates. C.J. has been blowing up my phone since the announcement was made. This could not be a better situation for Sammy. There are now five former Clemson Tigers on the Bills roster. The first thing I said to Sammy's mother is that he could not have a better mentor than C.J. Spiller. He'll show Sammy the ropes."
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term