|Swinney comments on Sammy Watkins to Bills|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:20 PM||
Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins was selected with the 4th pick in the NFL draft in New York City on Thursday evening by the Buffalo Bills.
“I could not be happier for Sammy and his family," Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said. "This is just unbelievable. Two of the greatest players in Clemson history are now teammates. C.J. has been blowing up my phone since the announcement was made. This could not be a better situation for Sammy. There are now five former Clemson Tigers on the Bills roster. The first thing I said to Sammy's mother is that he could not have a better mentor than C.J. Spiller. He'll show Sammy the ropes."
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec