|Swinney comments on Sammy Watkins to Bills|
|Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:20 PM-||
Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins was selected with the 4th pick in the NFL draft in New York City on Thursday evening by the Buffalo Bills.
“I could not be happier for Sammy and his family," Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said. "This is just unbelievable. Two of the greatest players in Clemson history are now teammates. C.J. has been blowing up my phone since the announcement was made. This could not be a better situation for Sammy. There are now five former Clemson Tigers on the Bills roster. The first thing I said to Sammy's mother is that he could not have a better mentor than C.J. Spiller. He'll show Sammy the ropes."
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll
- Watson would like to pick the brain of Lebron James
- Fox analyst has Clemson as #1 seed in 2016 CFB playoff