|Swinney comments on Sammy Watkins to Bills|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:20 PM||
Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins was selected with the 4th pick in the NFL draft in New York City on Thursday evening by the Buffalo Bills.
“I could not be happier for Sammy and his family," Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said. "This is just unbelievable. Two of the greatest players in Clemson history are now teammates. C.J. has been blowing up my phone since the announcement was made. This could not be a better situation for Sammy. There are now five former Clemson Tigers on the Bills roster. The first thing I said to Sammy's mother is that he could not have a better mentor than C.J. Spiller. He'll show Sammy the ropes."
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story