|Swinney take on Spurrier: "He's from Pluto, I'm from Mars"|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:49 AM||
Clemson head coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile talked about various topics Monday at the ACC Kickoff and eventually a media member asked him about his personal relationship with South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier.
“He’s from Pluto and I’m from Mars,” Swinney joked. “We’re different,” Swinney said. “I mean we’re different ages and all that stuff, the way we handle things and run our programs. But we’re similar too. Similar in our values. I have respect for him as a husband, as a father and the job he’s done is amazing. The thing I like is he is who he is and I don’t think he’s gonna change anytime soon.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"