|Swinney take on Spurrier: "He's from Pluto, I'm from Mars"|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:49 AM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile talked about various topics Monday at the ACC Kickoff and eventually a media member asked him about his personal relationship with South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier.
“He’s from Pluto and I’m from Mars,” Swinney joked. “We’re different,” Swinney said. “I mean we’re different ages and all that stuff, the way we handle things and run our programs. But we’re similar too. Similar in our values. I have respect for him as a husband, as a father and the job he’s done is amazing. The thing I like is he is who he is and I don’t think he’s gonna change anytime soon.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft