|Swinney take on Spurrier: "He's from Pluto, I'm from Mars"|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-07-22 08:49:15.0-||
Clemson head coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile talked about various topics Monday at the ACC Kickoff and eventually a media member asked him about his personal relationship with South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier.
“He’s from Pluto and I’m from Mars,” Swinney joked. “We’re different,” Swinney said. “I mean we’re different ages and all that stuff, the way we handle things and run our programs. But we’re similar too. Similar in our values. I have respect for him as a husband, as a father and the job he’s done is amazing. The thing I like is he is who he is and I don’t think he’s gonna change anytime soon.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State