|Swinney take on Spurrier: "He's from Pluto, I'm from Mars"|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:49 AM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile talked about various topics Monday at the ACC Kickoff and eventually a media member asked him about his personal relationship with South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier.
“He’s from Pluto and I’m from Mars,” Swinney joked. “We’re different,” Swinney said. “I mean we’re different ages and all that stuff, the way we handle things and run our programs. But we’re similar too. Similar in our values. I have respect for him as a husband, as a father and the job he’s done is amazing. The thing I like is he is who he is and I don’t think he’s gonna change anytime soon.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson