|Swinney take on Spurrier: "He's from Pluto, I'm from Mars"|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:49 AM||
Clemson head coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile talked about various topics Monday at the ACC Kickoff and eventually a media member asked him about his personal relationship with South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier.
“He’s from Pluto and I’m from Mars,” Swinney joked. “We’re different,” Swinney said. “I mean we’re different ages and all that stuff, the way we handle things and run our programs. But we’re similar too. Similar in our values. I have respect for him as a husband, as a father and the job he’s done is amazing. The thing I like is he is who he is and I don’t think he’s gonna change anytime soon.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"