Quick notes from Chad Morris on Monday
* Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile said that it was special to see former Clemson guys like Deandre Hopkins and Andre Ellington doing well in the NFL. It was great exposure for Clemson.
* On Charone Peake's injury: Hate it for charone...Guy was having such a good start to the year...He put in so much work and effort but that is part of the game of football.
* Adam Humphries will be the starter. Mike Williams and T.J. Green will have to step up now.
* G-hop will be the first guy in now where Adam was that guy before.
* On WR depth: It puts up in a bind but we will be ok.
* On true freshman WR's Green and Williams: Both play extremely fast...T.J. is extremely physical ..maybe one of the most physical players we have. Anytime you put true freshman on the field, you are going to have mistakes. They are going to be good players for us but it is going to take some time.
* Adam [Humphries] is versatile and extremely intelligent. He knows how to get open. We wouldn't have won the games we have won my first two years without Adam.
* On TE Seckinger: "He's a big mismatch. He's got great speed, a tough kid."
* On Chandler Catanzaro's role: We like to keep him on the bench as much as we can....we like to go ahead and score. We tell our team that we got 3 points when we get to the red zone if we don't screw it up.
* On Clemson preparation: We have had some really good practices over the last 10 days. We pushed them and taxed them in some areas and they responded and that was good to see.
* G-hop needed to have a good fall camp to earn the trust of the coaches and teammates and he did that. He is as explosive of player as we got.
* On telling Tajh Boyd to take what they give them: "You can't go broke making a profit. 5 yards is a profit. Take a profit."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||