|Quick notes on Danny Ford press conference|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, December 11, 2013 2:27 PM||
* Danny FordDanny Ford
Former Head Coach
View Full Profile - "I was young but I wasn't afraid of the job. The only thing I am afraid of is a snake. Now I don't like a snake."
* Danny on losing to South Carolina - "We don't like it. I don't think anybody likes it."
* "It will turn when they decide to turn it. If we had won 10 games and lost to them it wouldn't be a happy off season."
* What Ohio St does well Clemson has trouble with, and what Clemson does well Ohio St has trouble with. Both teams have thirty days. They have to improve on what they do well."
* 10 wins three years in a row is a great accomplishment.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term