|Photo: Swinney, Spurrier take photo together at golf tournament|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:44 PM-||
Despite all the verbal jabs in the press, Clemson's Dabo Swinney has always said that South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier is friendly to him in person.
That certainly looks the case in this photo tweeted by SC governor Nikki Haley at the First Gentleman's Golf Tournament on Thursday.
South Carolina's finest playing at the First Gentleman's Golf Tournament on Hilton Head Island! pic.twitter.com/DBgx3xULYD— Nikki Haley (@nikkihaley) April 17, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Orange Bowl gifts arrive for Clemson