|Photo: Swinney, Spurrier take photo together at golf tournament|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-04-17 12:44:33.0-||
Despite all the verbal jabs in the press, Clemson's Dabo Swinney has always said that South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier is friendly to him in person.
That certainly looks the case in this photo tweeted by SC governor Nikki Haley at the First Gentleman's Golf Tournament on Thursday.
South Carolina's finest playing at the First Gentleman's Golf Tournament on Hilton Head Island! pic.twitter.com/DBgx3xULYD— Nikki Haley (@nikkihaley) April 17, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State