|Kevin Steele response to health rumors|
|Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:08 PM-||
Among the rumors floating around about former Clemson defensive coordinator Kevin Steele have included having a mild stroke before/during the Orange Bowl and then calling plays from his Carolina Panthers days that Clemson did not have. Steele responded to these health claims to in a tweet from Travis Sawchik of Charleston Post and Courier:
"I'm healthier than 99 percent of men in American...I'm great!!!"
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits