|Kevin Steele response to health rumors|
|Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:08 PM-||
Among the rumors floating around about former Clemson defensive coordinator Kevin Steele have included having a mild stroke before/during the Orange Bowl and then calling plays from his Carolina Panthers days that Clemson did not have. Steele responded to these health claims to in a tweet from Travis Sawchik of Charleston Post and Courier:
"I'm healthier than 99 percent of men in American...I'm great!!!"
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll