|Kevin Steele response to health rumors|
|Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:08 PM-||
Among the rumors floating around about former Clemson defensive coordinator Kevin Steele have included having a mild stroke before/during the Orange Bowl and then calling plays from his Carolina Panthers days that Clemson did not have. Steele responded to these health claims to in a tweet from Travis Sawchik of Charleston Post and Courier:
"I'm healthier than 99 percent of men in American...I'm great!!!"
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover