|Kevin Steele response to health rumors|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:08 PM||
Among the rumors floating around about former Clemson defensive coordinator Kevin Steele have included having a mild stroke before/during the Orange Bowl and then calling plays from his Carolina Panthers days that Clemson did not have. Steele responded to these health claims to in a tweet from Travis Sawchik of Charleston Post and Courier:
"I'm healthier than 99 percent of men in American...I'm great!!!"
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man