|Kevin Steele response to health rumors|
|Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:08 PM-||
Among the rumors floating around about former Clemson defensive coordinator Kevin Steele have included having a mild stroke before/during the Orange Bowl and then calling plays from his Carolina Panthers days that Clemson did not have. Steele responded to these health claims to in a tweet from Travis Sawchik of Charleston Post and Courier:
"I'm healthier than 99 percent of men in American...I'm great!!!"
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game