|Kevin Steele joins Alabama staff|
Kevin SteeleKevin Steele
View Full Profile, who served as Nick Saban's first defensive coordinator at Alabama, has rejoined the program in a support staff role, a source told AL.com.
Steele, who was the Crimson Tide's defensive coordinator in 2007 and its defensive head coach in 2008, left Alabama shortly after the 2009 Sugar Bowl to become defensive coordinator at Clemson. He was fired at the end of the Tigers' 2011 campaign, just days after Steele's defense surrendered 70 points in an Orange Bowl loss to West Virginia.
Alabama officially announces hiring of Kevin Steele as the team's Director of Player Personnel.— Andrew Gribble (@Andrew_Gribble) February 14, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State