|Kevin Steele joins Alabama staff|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:36 PM||
Kevin SteeleKevin Steele
View Full Profile, who served as Nick Saban's first defensive coordinator at Alabama, has rejoined the program in a support staff role, a source told AL.com.
Steele, who was the Crimson Tide's defensive coordinator in 2007 and its defensive head coach in 2008, left Alabama shortly after the 2009 Sugar Bowl to become defensive coordinator at Clemson. He was fired at the end of the Tigers' 2011 campaign, just days after Steele's defense surrendered 70 points in an Orange Bowl loss to West Virginia.
Alabama officially announces hiring of Kevin Steele as the team's Director of Player Personnel.— Andrew Gribble (@Andrew_Gribble) February 14, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"