|Kevin Steele joins Alabama staff|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:36 PM||
Kevin SteeleKevin Steele
View Full Profile, who served as Nick Saban's first defensive coordinator at Alabama, has rejoined the program in a support staff role, a source told AL.com.
Steele, who was the Crimson Tide's defensive coordinator in 2007 and its defensive head coach in 2008, left Alabama shortly after the 2009 Sugar Bowl to become defensive coordinator at Clemson. He was fired at the end of the Tigers' 2011 campaign, just days after Steele's defense surrendered 70 points in an Orange Bowl loss to West Virginia.
Read the full article here
Alabama officially announces hiring of Kevin Steele as the team's Director of Player Personnel.— Andrew Gribble (@Andrew_Gribble) February 14, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"