|Kevin Steele joins Alabama staff|
|Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:36 PM-||
Kevin SteeleKevin Steele
View Full Profile, who served as Nick Saban's first defensive coordinator at Alabama, has rejoined the program in a support staff role, a source told AL.com.
Steele, who was the Crimson Tide's defensive coordinator in 2007 and its defensive head coach in 2008, left Alabama shortly after the 2009 Sugar Bowl to become defensive coordinator at Clemson. He was fired at the end of the Tigers' 2011 campaign, just days after Steele's defense surrendered 70 points in an Orange Bowl loss to West Virginia.
Alabama officially announces hiring of Kevin Steele as the team's Director of Player Personnel.— Andrew Gribble (@Andrew_Gribble) February 14, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts