|Instate group would like to bring Danny Ford out of retirement|
|Thursday, January 9, 2014 3:16 PM-||
According to the Florence News, William Breazeale is leading a group that wants to bring football to Francis Marion University and would like to have former Clemson coach Danny FordDanny Ford
Former Head Coach
View Full Profile as the first coach.
He’s so serious, in fact, he said he put together a committee of other Francis Marion University alumni to explore the possibility. And one of those on the committee, Breazeale said, knows former Clemson coaching legend Danny Ford and is trying to see if the former Tiger coach would have any interest in coming out of retirement just to get a program at FMU started, as far out of the realm of possibility as that might sound. Breazeale said he’s gotten no word on whether coach Ford wants to temporarily give up life on the farm to do that.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft