|Instate group would like to bring Danny Ford out of retirement|
|Thursday, January 9, 2014 3:16 PM-||
According to the Florence News, William Breazeale is leading a group that wants to bring football to Francis Marion University and would like to have former Clemson coach Danny FordDanny Ford
Former Head Coach
View Full Profile as the first coach.
He’s so serious, in fact, he said he put together a committee of other Francis Marion University alumni to explore the possibility. And one of those on the committee, Breazeale said, knows former Clemson coaching legend Danny Ford and is trying to see if the former Tiger coach would have any interest in coming out of retirement just to get a program at FMU started, as far out of the realm of possibility as that might sound. Breazeale said he’s gotten no word on whether coach Ford wants to temporarily give up life on the farm to do that.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits