|Instate group would like to bring Danny Ford out of retirement|
|Thursday, January 9, 2014 3:16 PM-||
According to the Florence News, William Breazeale is leading a group that wants to bring football to Francis Marion University and would like to have former Clemson coach Danny FordDanny Ford
Former Head Coach
View Full Profile as the first coach.
He’s so serious, in fact, he said he put together a committee of other Francis Marion University alumni to explore the possibility. And one of those on the committee, Breazeale said, knows former Clemson coaching legend Danny Ford and is trying to see if the former Tiger coach would have any interest in coming out of retirement just to get a program at FMU started, as far out of the realm of possibility as that might sound. Breazeale said he’s gotten no word on whether coach Ford wants to temporarily give up life on the farm to do that.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game