|Instate group would like to bring Danny Ford out of retirement|
According to the Florence News, William Breazeale is leading a group that wants to bring football to Francis Marion University and would like to have former Clemson coach Danny FordDanny Ford
Former Head Coach
View Full Profile as the first coach.
He’s so serious, in fact, he said he put together a committee of other Francis Marion University alumni to explore the possibility. And one of those on the committee, Breazeale said, knows former Clemson coaching legend Danny Ford and is trying to see if the former Tiger coach would have any interest in coming out of retirement just to get a program at FMU started, as far out of the realm of possibility as that might sound. Breazeale said he’s gotten no word on whether coach Ford wants to temporarily give up life on the farm to do that.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game