|Dabo on South Carolina rivalry|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-01-11 13:34:46.0-||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile was asked about the rivalry with South Carolina and the trash talk with Steve Spurrier during his postseason wrap-up press conference: "I don't spend any time thinking about South Carolina. It is what it is. They've had a great run. They earned it on the field. That's why they call it bragging rights...But none of that stuff matters. We’ve got to win that game. It’s just that simple.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars