|Clemson assistant coaches get raises|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 1, 2014 4:04 PM||
Some of the highlights include - Brent VenablesBrent Venables
Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers
View Full Profile will make $875,000 in salary and compensation for next season which is a raise of $75,000. Marion HobbyMarion Hobby
Assistant Coach / Defensive Ends
View Full Profile will make $400,000 which is a $25,000 raise, Dan BrooksDan Brooks
Assistant Coach / Defensive Line
View Full Profile and Danny PearmanDanny Pearman
Assistant Head Coach / Tight Ends
View Full Profile will both make $340,000 this upcoming season.
Also, defensive back coach Mike ReedMike Reed
Defensive Backs Coach
View Full Profile will make $285,000 while wide receiver coach and recruiting coordinator Jeff ScottJeff Scott
Asst. Coach (WR) / Recruiting Coord.
View Full Profile will earn $275,000 and running backs coach Tony Elliot will make $265,000.
Chad Morris did not receive a bonus in his contract because he is already the highest paid offensive coordinator in college football.
Check out the full AP story here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"