|Clemson assistant coaches get raises|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 1, 2014 4:04 PM-||
New contracts for the Clemson football assistant coaches worth a total sum of 4.42 million were released to The Associated Press on Tuesday.
Some of the highlights include - Brent VenablesBrent Venables
Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers
View Full Profile will make $875,000 in salary and compensation for next season which is a raise of $75,000. Marion HobbyMarion Hobby
Assistant Coach / Defensive Ends
View Full Profile will make $400,000 which is a $25,000 raise, Dan BrooksDan Brooks
Assistant Coach / Defensive Line
View Full Profile and Danny PearmanDanny Pearman
Assistant Head Coach / Tight Ends
View Full Profile will both make $340,000 this upcoming season.
Also, defensive back coach Mike ReedMike Reed
Defensive Backs Coach
View Full Profile will make $285,000 while wide receiver coach and recruiting coordinator Jeff ScottJeff Scott
Asst. Coach (WR) / Recruiting Coord.
View Full Profile will earn $275,000 and running backs coach Tony Elliot will make $265,000.
Chad Morris did not receive a bonus in his contract because he is already the highest paid offensive coordinator in college football.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson