|Chad Morris on the second half playcalling|
|Senior Writer - Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:28 PM-||
I asked offensive coordinator Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile if the offense was conservative in the second half, and he said yes. Morris said that Clemson's field position - or lack thereof - contributed to the playcalling.
"I thought they were able to load up the box a little bit and keep us from running the ball," Morris said. "That was because of field position. We were behind the chains, and that was playing right into their format. We couldn’t create any breathing room in the second half. But yeah, we went a little conservative. We needed something to happen there, and we tried to not make that big mistake. I just wanted us to find that rhythm."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits