|Chad Morris on the second half playcalling|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:28 PM||
I asked offensive coordinator Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile if the offense was conservative in the second half, and he said yes. Morris said that Clemson's field position - or lack thereof - contributed to the playcalling.
"I thought they were able to load up the box a little bit and keep us from running the ball," Morris said. "That was because of field position. We were behind the chains, and that was playing right into their format. We couldn’t create any breathing room in the second half. But yeah, we went a little conservative. We needed something to happen there, and we tried to not make that big mistake. I just wanted us to find that rhythm."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"